H & S
Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
General Statement of Intent
M&M Mobile Crane Hire Ltd (The Company) believes that Health, Safety and Environment are a vital component of the business. Good Health & Safety and Environmental management go hand in hand with high productivity and quality standards.
Employees are the most important asset to this company, therefore their health, safety and welfare is a priority at all times. In addition to this our impact on the environment is the legacy we will leave our children.
The company believes that prevention is better than cure. Profits and safety are not in competition – on the contrary, good Health, Safety & Environmental management is good business.
From a legal perspective, the company is committed to ensuring that it complies with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental legislation. Where it is reasonably practicable to do so, the company will strive to go beyond the requirements of legislation.
The company is committed to ongoing monitoring and review processes, so that continual improvement in the management of health, safety and environment can be achieved.
Our general intentions are:-
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks to employees and others arising from our work activities;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their Health & Safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To minimise our impact on the environment.
- To provide adequate information, instruction and training supervision for employees;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- To review and revise this policy at regular intervals.